9-year-old Sketching/Drawing

Each year I'm tempted to put my kids in a traditional full-day summer camp (it would certainly make my life a lot easier!) and each year I decide against it. Summer to me is the perfect time to explore areas of interest in more depth. In our house, this means a lot of chess (especially for my 11yo) and a lot of art (especially for my 9yo).

Here are some drawings done by my 9-year-old this week:

Julia butterfly drawn with Prismacolor pencils

American bison drawn with graphite pencil

Bowser Jr. from Super Mario drawn with Prismacolor pencils

Kamek from Super Mario drawn with Prismacolor pencils


Comments

  1. Absolutely fabulous drawings Jules :-)

    Thanks for joining in with the Simon Says Stamp Kids Vacation Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. If she's already this good at the age of 9, she's going to be a phenomenal artist as she gets older. Very nice work!! That bison is something special. Well they all are. Thanks so much for sharing these beautiful creations with us at the Simon Says Stamp Kids Vacation Challenge. -Misty-

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment