Stay Curious Tag

This tag started off with a layer of chalk paint in a soft gray color. I've had this bottle of chalk paint for years but have never used it. I'm not really sure what chalk paint is even used for - I think I've seen people paint furniture with it - but I decided to try it for a mixed media tag.

I brushed the chalk paint onto watercolor paper. Once it was dry, I tried adding stenciling using Cracked Pistachio Distress Oxide ink but it didn't show up very well.

Next, I added some Tim Holtz stamps at the bottom and remnant rubs at the top. I cut the Tim Holtz Perspective Butterfly with cream cardstock and stamped with Ledger Script on the top. Finally, I topped the tag with ribbon and a Tim Holtz metal token.



 

I am entering this project into the following challenges:

Comments

  1. A beautiful tag! Thank you for joining us at The Funkie Junkie Boutique!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love The Perspective Butterfly Die! Thanks for entering the Funkie Junkie's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a delicate and beautiful tag Alice. Thank you for joining in with the challenge at The Funkie Junkie Boutique blog.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment