With Brave Wings She Flies

I made this tag for the new Funkie Junkie Boutique Challenge. The background is made with texture paste through a Stamperia stencil, then I added dark ink to the raised areas and some Finnabair Opal Magic over everything. The Opal Magic is really cool because it comes out as a pink color on light areas and gold on the dark areas! I added a piece of lace made with texture paste, a quote from Tim Holtz Small Talk, a butterfly and some hand torn fabric for a ribbon.


I am entering this into the following challenge:

Comments

  1. So pretty 😍 thanks for joining us in The Funkie Junkie boutique challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Catherine I love that stencilled background and your tag is just perfect for this challenge. Thank you for joining us again at The Funkie Junkie Boutique blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card! Great butterfly! Thanks for joining us at The Funkie Junkie Boutique!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely tag! The rich embellished embossed background is wonderful! Thanks for playing along with us at The Funkie Junkie Boutique!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was so excited to see this as one of the top choices at The Funkie Junkie Boutique blog! I love your background and the texture paste lace! How clever and a wonderful tag!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment