MFT Magical Friends card

I just got this sweet MFT Magical Friends stamp set and also another set of colored pencils, so I had to try them both out! I wasn't sure if I'd end up using some Copics as well, so I colored on Neenah Classic Crest cardstock. It's too smooth to take lots of layers of pencils, but I'm still very pleased with the outcome. Since I don't have the matching dies for Magical Friends, I cut the stamp out with my Silhouette Cameo pixscan mat.



Materials used for this project:
MFT Magical Friends stamp
MFT Meant to Bee dies (for the clouds)
MFT Sweet Birthday Wishes (for the sentiment)
Distress Oxide inks in Tumbled Glass, Broken China and Mermaid Lagoon
Papertrey Ink Filigree gold embossing powder
Nyoni colored pencils (except for the girl's hair, where I used Polychromos)

Comments

Post a Comment