MFT Sunshiny Birthday Card

The latest MFT Color Challenge had me thinking of water, so I had to bring out this cute Birdie Brown stamp!

I stamped the girl on X-Press It paper and colored her with Copic markers and Prismacolor pencils. For the water, I ink sprayed Jane Davenport Inkredible Mermaid Tail onto a piece of watercolor paper, then added the Jane Davenport Byron Bay mermaid marker on top. The marker ink is really intense and I ended up dabbing a lot off.

I put the panel onto a piece of cardstock embossed with the Sizzix Stampin Up Seaside embossing folder. I just love dry embossing and this folder is one of my favorites! It's perfect for all kinds of water scenes. As a finishing touch, I added some rhinestone sparkles to the water.

Materials used for this project:
MFT Drink Up the Sunshine stamps and dies
The Ton square die
Sizzix Stampin Up Seaside embossing folder
Hero Arts white embossing powder
Jane Davenport mermaid marker in Byron Bay
Jane Davenport Inkredible in Mermaid Tail
Copic markers and Prismacolor pencils
Adhesive rhinestones

I am entering this into the following challenges:





Comments

  1. You are so right that embossing folder is just perfect for watery scenes. Love your adorable image too! Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card and I love the way you used the embossing folder. Thanks so much for playing at AAA Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment