Kids Art Journal - Face Stencil

One of the things my kids love about art journaling is trying out new art products and techniques. I knew they'd have fun with the Jane Davenport Foundation Layer stencils because I thought they were really cool when I first saw them! I also introduced them to the brayer.

We started by brayering acrylic paint onto a page of our Dylusions journals. Then we used our stencils and gold metallic pens to make the face. My oldest decided not to do anything else to her page, while my younger one added a quote and the flower from the stencil set. The flower is done with glitter gel pen and came out SO great - it's super sparkly in person!


My journal page


Child #1's journal page


Child #2's journal page

A close-up of that pretty glittery flower!


 

Comments

  1. Oh WOW!! all 3 journal pages are just GORGEOUS!! I love that you are all craftting and learning together!! 3 very different results, but all AWESOME!!

    Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Kids Vacation Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful that you all craft together! We're tickled that you shared your childrens' work with us for the kids' vacation challenge - good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Wonderful pieces of art! Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us at the Simon Says Stamp Vacation Challenge! /Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so elegant striking.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Kids Vacation Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment