Simon Says... Mixed Media

With most of my free time spent practicing colored pencils lately, I haven't played with my Tim Holtz stuff in awhile, but when Simon Says Stamp says "Mixed Media" for their newest challenge, of course I have to bring Tim out again!

I feel like I'm a true Tim Holtz fan now that I have the Professor stamp in my stash, haha... here's my first time using the Professor against a background made with sprays, Architecture stamps and a stencil.

Materials used for this project:
Tim Holtz The Professor stamp CMS373
Tim Holtz Architecture stamps CMS369
Tim Holtz speckles stencil from THMM111
Tim Holtz Small Talk stickers
Distress Oxide sprays in Mermaid Tail and Wilted Violet
Distress Spray stains in Antique Linen and Walnut Stain
Distress Oxide ink pad in Frayed Burlap and Blueprint Sketch
Versafine Ink in Black Onyx
Bristol Smooth paper
Kraft cardstock

Comments