She is Royal

I made this card for the Funkie Junkie Boutique Challenge "I'm Feeling Like Royalty". The background was made by smooshing various distress inks, then stamping MFT Magnolia Blossoms and script from Tim Holtz Dearly Departed. The girl is from the Tim Holtz Lady Rose set. I originally wanted to heat emboss her with Ranger Vintage Pearl powder, but that didn't show up well so I added a second layer of gold powder.

The sentiment was made using the Stampin' Up Alphabet Rotary stamp which I recently picked up. I stamped into Versamark ink and heat embossed with gold powder.


Materials used for this project:
Tim Holtz Lady Rose stamp
Tim Holtz Mini Crown movers and shapers die
Tim Holtz Dearly Departed stamp
MFT Magnolia Blossoms stamps
Spellbinders frame
Stampin' Up Alphabet Rotary stamp
Distress Oxide Inks in Vintage Photo, Antique Linen, Victorian Velvet, Frayed Burlap
Ranger Gold embossing Powder

I am entering this project in the following challenges:
Funkie Junkie Boutique Challenge - I'm Feeling Like Royalty

Comments

  1. This is awesome! Thanks for playing along with us!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love her crown and the fancy frame! Great card! Thank you for joining the Funkie Junkie Challenge. ~Janna FJ DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment