MFT I'm Here for You...

I love practicing with colored pencils lately and made this card for the new MFT Sketch and Color challenges. I colored the stamped image with a mix of Polychromos and Castle Arts pencils. Skin tones with colored pencils are still tricky for me but I'm happy to get more practice under my belt. The puddle and water drops were new challenges to learn.

For the background, I lightly stenciled some clouds to go with the heat embossed sentiment.


Materials used for this project:
MFT Rain or Shine stamps
MFT Mini Cloud Edges stencil
MFT Blueprints 27 die
MFT Inside & Out Stitched Circle STAX die
Distress Oxide Ink in Pumice Stone
Polychromos and Castle Arts colored pencils (too many colors to keep track of, sorry!)
Hero Arts white embossing powder
Canson Bristol Recycled paper (for the colored image)
Bristol smooth paper (for the cloud panel)
Kraft cardstock

Comments

  1. Beautifully done! I find coloring with pencils very challenging. Your card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment