Sweet Friend

Summer's coming and one of my favorite things about the season is watermelon! I was so happy to see watermelons at Trader Joe's last week and I already bought a second one yesterday.

As I went through my stamps for the new Papertrey Ink challenge, I just had to use the watermelon from Scent-imentals. Scent-imentals is a great set with lots of versatility. (P.S. the stamps are on sale for only $5!)

I paired the watermelon with heat embossed sentiments from two other Papertrey Ink sets. I also used two different PTI patterned papers.

Materials used for this project:
Papertrey Ink Scent-imentals stamp and die
Papertrey Ink Strawberry Patch Sentiments (I love this versatile set, on sale for $3!!)
Papertrey Ink Think Big Favorites #3
Ink to Paper Border Bling: Tin Stitch die
Ink to Paper Love to Layer: Notched die
Papertrey Ink Stamper's Select Vellum
Papertrey Ink Watercolor Wonder patterned paper
Papertrey Ink Bitty Big: Aqua Mist patterned paper
Silver heat embossing powder
Green, pink and black ink pads
Adhesive jewels

Comments