MFT Birthday shaker card

Lately I've been practicing using Copic markers and Polychromos pencils together. Yesterday I got a few open stock Prismacolors so I wanted to see how they were vs. Polychromos. I colored up this MFT Sweet Birthday Wishes girl twice and put the Polychromos version onto this card. I used Polychromos Dark Indigo for the green shadows (the other card uses Prismacolor Indigo).

I decided to make this a fun shaker card. I love shakers but rarely make them because they take a lot of effort with the extra adhesive and foam. This will make a nice birthday card for a special girl!


Materials used for this project:
MFT Sweet Birthday Wishes stamps and dies
MFT Happy Birthday background stamp
MFT Blueprints 27 die
MFT Wonky Stitched Square die
Fun Stampers Journey Splash Zone sequins
Hot pink sequins
Versafine ink pad in Black Onyx
Memento ink pad in Tuxedo Black
Distress Oxide ink pad in Broken China
Copic markers and Polychromos pencils:
    Hair and shoes - C1, C3, C5, N8, Black
    Skin - E000, E00, E21, BV60, Cinnamon
    Dress - YG03, YG17, Dark Indigo
    Ruffle, Bow and Cupcake Wrapper - R10, R21, Middle Purple Pink
    Cupcake - E30, E31, E33, E25, E37, E59, E29, E49, Raw Umber

I am entering this project in the following challenges:







Comments

  1. Adorable image and you can't beat a shaker for added fun. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment