Ink to Paper "She Blooms" card

I fell in love with the Ink to Paper "She Blooms" stamp set when it was first previewed a few months ago. I love the vintage vibe of the girl with her fluffy dress and layered flowers.

For my first card using this stamp, I decided to keep it clean and simple. I used aqua for the base color of the dress and for the top flower layer, I heat embossed gold powder for a beautiful shimmer. I colored the hair and skin with Copics and Polychromos instead of using the stamps in the set, mainly because I don't have a "skin tone" ink color.

I wanted a frame for the girl and made one by turning a Tin Stitch die cut into a frame by using a smaller rectangle die.

Materials used for this project:
Ink to Paper She Blooms stamps
Ink to Paper Border Bling: Tin Stitch die
Papertrey Ink Noted: Scalloped A2 Vertical die (I used the rectangle from this set to turn the Tin Stitch die cut into a frame)
Gold embossing powder

Comments

Post a Comment