Hello Friend

I made this card for the new Papertrey Ink challenge featuring blended flowers. Normally I color my cardstock before die cutting but this time I decided to follow Dana's method and die cut the flowers first. I was pleasantly surprised by how well the die cuts stayed inside the negative space while I was blending.

I really liked Dana's blue background panel using the Tin Stitch die and happened to have one similar to it that I made awhile back and didn't use. I made a white border like Dana's and also used the Tin Stitch die on that. I decided to heat emboss the sentiment on a piece of vellum.

Materials used for this project:
Ink to Paper Tag Creations: Modern Gift Dies
Ink to Paper Border Bling: Tin Stitch die
Ink to Paper Love to Layer: Notched
Papertrey Ink Think Big Favorites #3 stamp
Papertrey Ink Stamper's Select Vellum
Silver heat embossing powder
Purple, pink and yellow distress ink pads

Comments