Bee-lated Birthday Card

I love the MFT Bee Happy stamp set because (bee-cause?) the punny sentiments are great and the images make for a relaxing evening of coloring. I planned to color everything with just Copics, but the beehive ended up more orange than I liked so I brought out my Polychromos pencils to tone down the edges.


Materials used for this project:
MFT Bee Happy stamps and dies
Tim Holtz honeycomb stencil
Distress ink pads in Fossilized Amber and Wild Honey
Versafine ink pad in Black Onyx
Memento ink pad in Tuxedo Black
Copic markers and colored pencils - YR16, Y38, Y35, Y17, YR31, BG10, BG0000, E30, E31, E33, E35, E37, E57, E59, E49, Burnt Ochre, Burnt Sienna
 
I am entering this project in the following challenges:
MFT Sketch Challenge #540

Comments

  1. Beautiful card. Love all the bees related images and the soft honeycomb stripes in the background. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card! Love the soft background and those bees are so adorable!
    Thanks for joining our AAA Birthday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card! I love your bees and the sentiment is funny :) Thank you for sharing your beautiful creation at AAA Birthday, and good luck. Valérie DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment