Papertrey Ink Thank You card

I made this Thank You card using Papertrey Ink and Ink to Paper products with a nod to Shauna's card on the Papertrey Ink Blog. Since Shauna used a bird and foliage on her card, I decided to do the same on mine.

I love this cute bird and my favorite way to color it is to skip the small dies and just color the feet and beak and draw in the eye. For this card, I used alcohol markers to color the feet and beak, and a Micron pen for the eye. Super easy and no fussing around with tiny pieces of paper! The rest of the bird was colored with Distress Oxides. I tried watercoloring the leaves, but they ended up pretty light so I added Distress Oxides on top of a few to intensify the color.



Materials used for this project:

Ink to Paper Feathered Friends 4 die
Ink to Paper Tag Creations: Modern Gift die
Papertrey Ink Noted: Scalloped A2 Vertical die 
Papertrey Ink Fancy That stamp
Papertrey Ink Watercolor Wonder patterned paper
Spectrum Noir Illustrator marker in True Black
Copic Sketch Y17 marker
Micron 05 pen in black
Distress Oxide ink pads in Blueprint Sketch, Broken China, Tumbled Glass and Mowed Lawn
Daniel Smith watercolors in Quinacridone Gold, Phthalo Green Blue Shade and French Ultramarine

Comments