Coffee and Friends card

I made this card for the newest Papertrey Ink "What Do I Do With This?" challenge. I've been practicing coloring with a combination of Copic markers and Polychromos pencils, so I did that on this card too. I really like doing a blend of Copics over a large area, then going back and adding more shading with Polychromos.

All of the hearts are stamped in Distress Oxide and then heat embossed with Wow! Clear Gloss Super Fine embossing powder. I bought a huge jar of this embossing powder a few months ago and love how I can use it with all of my Distress Oxide colors!



Here's a close-up look at the embossed hearts on the coffee cups:


Materials used:
Papertrey Ink Heart-2-Heart #1 stamp set (coffee cups and small hearts)
Papertrey Ink Scent-imentals stamp set (sentiment and larger heart)
Papertrey Ink Men of Life patterned paper
Copic markers: E59, E57, E35, E33, E42, E41
Polychromos pencils: Raw Umber and Van Dyke Brown
Distress Oxide Candied Apple
Wow! Clear Gloss Super Fine embossing powder

Comments