Beary Special Birthday card

The new MFT Color Challenge had me pulling out my new pink Copics and wow, are they bright! I also used different Copics and Polychromos for my bear today - I usually color my bears a bit lighter and more yellow-brown but wanted to match the brown in the Color Challenge.

Beary Special Birthday was my very first purchase from MFT almost two years ago. It's such a cute set and I couldn't resist the adorable bears, especially this one popping out of a box!

I'm really enjoying the Happy Birthday background stamp as well. I make lots of birthday cards and this stamp is great for adding a little extra something to the design. On this card, it was the perfect way to add the dark green color for the challenge.


Materials used:
MFT Beary Special Birthday stamps and dies
MFT Happy Birthday background stamp
MFT Inside & Out Stitched Circle STAX dies
MFT Blueprints 27 dies
Spellbinders Splash Zone sequins
Hero Arts silver embossing powder
Hammermill white cardstock
Recollections pink cardstock
Copic markers and Polychromos pencils:
    Bear - E41, E43, Van Dyke Brown, Walnut Brown
    Pink box - RV04, RV06, RV09, Middle Purple Pink
    Aqua ribbon - BG34, BG11, Cobalt Green, Cobalt Turquoise

Comments