Vintage Coffee Card

I went with a vintage feel for this coffee card. The coffee cup is made with Tim Holtz Floral collage paper and Spellbinders corrugated cardstock. I still had some leftover doily from a recent pie purchase, so I added it to the newsprint background. The sentiment is from Joy Clair and is cut with an MFT die.


Materials used for this project:
Stampin Up Coffee Cafe dies
Tim Holtz collage paper - Floral
Spellbinders corrugated cardstock
Joy Clair Coffee Quotes stamp
MFT Birthday Speech Bubble dies
Park Lane Family Heirlooms paper pad
Leftover doily


Comments

  1. I'm swooning over that floral paper and corrugated cardstock! What a beautiful vintage card and what a great re-purpose for your pie doily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful . Love the text background and great cup and design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the newsprint background behind your beautiful floral cup!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your coffee creation! Great texture and pretty papers.

    I’m hoping over from the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop.

    Cheryl (SheStamps)
    Visit my blog - She Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  5. Catherine, I'm sorry I missed those StampinUp coffee dies when they were available! Wonderful card and love the texture of the card board lid. Sylvia D.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful vintage look card TFS

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment