Mad Hatter Tea Tag

This tea themed tag was pretty easy to put together thanks to the Stamperia Alice paper. I cut out the teapot and sentiment and sized it to fit the tag. I had extra room on the top and bottom, so I cut some pretty gold foiled paper from DCVW Dear Jane to cover those areas. At the bottom, I added part of a doily that I reused from a pie purchase I made last week (to celebrate Pi Day!). I love how perfectly the doily works on the tag!

As finishing touches, I stenciled texture paste onto the tag and added some seam binding ribbon that I colored with my Distress Oxide Victorian Velvet pad.


Materials used for this project:
Tim Holtz Tag Collection framelits
Stamperia Alice paper
DCWV Dear Jane Paper
Tim Holtz Roses stencil THS075
Tim Holtz Distress Oxide ink pad - Victorian Velvet
Texture paste
Recycled doily
Seam binding ribbon

I am entering this project in the following challenges:

Comments

  1. So elegant and beautiful! Love that teapot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this pretty tag and all of the English garden elements!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your coffee creation! Your tag is so elegant!

    I’m hoping over from the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop.

    Cheryl (SheStamps)
    Visit my blog - She Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tag is so beautiful. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Catherine, Love the texture of the paste flowers! Great card. Sylvia D.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Catherine, I was just scrolling through hop favorites again; I was wondering if you have ever played at Tag Tuesday? You'd like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sherry! I have not done Tag Tuesday before. I'll have to check it out!

      Delete

Post a Comment