Jane Austen Coffee Card


“You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you.”

Worst marriage proposal ever, or the words I whisper to my coffee every morning?!


I used alcohol inks on acetate for the coffee and Stampin Up Coffee Cafe dies. I usually like my coffee hot, but if I got an iced coffee that looked like this with a big swirl of whipped cream on top every morning, I’d be a happy girl!

The background is an ombre of coffee colored hearts and the Pride and Prejudice quote is a stamp from Papertrey Ink Simply Jane). I have a bit of recycled material on here too - the straw and sentiment frame are cut out of a Wheat Thins box.

Materials used for this project:
Stampin Up Coffee Cafe die
MFT Lots of Hearts stencil
Papertrey Ink Simply Jane stamp
Tim Holtz Tag Collection die (for the sentiment)
Papertrey Ink Stampers Select vellum
Stampin Up ink pads in Crumb Cake, Soft Suede and Early Espresso
Acetate
Alcohol inks
Recycled cardboard

I am entering this project in the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Recycle (used cardboard from a Wheat Thins box)

Comments

  1. Awesome papers. Love this CAS look. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your iced coffee looks fabulous and ready to drink!

    I’m hoping over from the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop.

    Cheryl (SheStamps)
    Visit my blog - She Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy! That looks good enough to drink1

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment