Hot Chocolate card

I made this sweet card using MFT products and more of the leftover doily from my pie purchase last week. I love the fluffy mountain of whipped cream on top of the cup!




Materials used for this project:
MFT Lots of Heart stencil
MFT Hug in a Mug stamp
MFT Hot Cocoa cups dienamics
Tim Holtz Distress Oxide ink pads in Spice Marmalade, Fossilized Amber and Squeezed Lemonade
Dandelion liquid watercolor in Sea Blue
Stampin Up ink pad in Basic Gray
Recycled doily

I am entering this project in the following challenges:

Comments

  1. I love your hot cocoa creation! This is so cute! I love the sentiment.

    I’m hoping over from the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop.

    Cheryl (SheStamps)
    Visit my blog - She Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great cocoa card!! I love it.
    Thank you for the inspiration.
    Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this sweet card and that background with the doily is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great hot cocoa card. That hot cocoa does look yummy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment