Floral Coffee Cup

Here's another card for the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop, this time with a feminine, vintage feel. I glued some Tim Holtz patterned collage paper onto cream cardstock and die cut it into a coffee cup shape. I also used some corrugated cardstock for the lid. I put the coffee cup onto a heart background made with a cover die, and added more patterned paper to the bottom of the card.


Materials used for this project:
Honey Bee Stamps Fluttering Hearts cover die
Stampin Up Coffee Cafe dies
Clearly Besotted Spilling Tea stamp
Lawn Fawn Say What? Spring Critters stamp
Tim Holtz collage paper - Floral
Tim Holtz paper pad - Memoranda
Stampin Up Early Espresso stitched ribbon
Versafine Black Onyx ink pad

I am entering this project in the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Use 2 or more patterned papers (Tim Holtz collage paper Floral and Tim Holtz paper pad Memoranda)
Coffee Lovers Spring/Summer Hop

Comments

  1. Pretty cup and background paper. Fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card. Love that floral coffee cup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card...so very feminine and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of the prettiest coffee cups I've ever seen! Love those florals for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your coffee creation! The paper is lovely.

    I’m hoping over from the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop.

    Cheryl (SheStamps)
    Visit my blog - She Stamps

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment