Happy Anniversary card

I made this Happy Anniversary card using supplies from Papertrey Ink. For the background panel, I used the two layered stamp Text & Texture: Roses. The first layer was done using a dark pink ink, and the second layer I heat embossed in gold! I like how the embossing really shows up in this picture. It's so shiny and gorgeous!

The hearts are done with one layer of vellum and a top layer of watercolor paper, which I colored with the same dark pink ink. The white strip underneath and white scalloped card base were die cut from the Noted: Scalloped A2 Vertical set.


Materials used for this project:
Papertrey Ink Text & Texture: Roses stamp
Papertrey Ink Limitless Layers: 2-1/4" Hearts dies
Papertrey Ink Noted: Scalloped A2 Vertical dies
Papertrey Ink Fillable Frames #4 stamp
Papertrey Ink Stamper's Select Vellum

I am entering this project in the following challenge:

 

Comments