Enjoy Life Coffee Tag

I've seen some Tim Holtz tags using the hat and random things for the "head" like gears and clocks, so I thought why not a coffee cup? Hahaha.


Materials used for this project:
Tim Holtz stamp Ladies & Gentlemen CMS268
Tim Holtz stencil THMM4
Prima Marketing stamp Old Paper Work
Prima Marketing Coffee Break cork stickers
Tim Holtz Tag Collection Framelits
Distress Oxides in Cracked Pistachio and Vintage Photo
Jane Davenport Inkredible inks in Tinsel and Hot Cocoa
Hero Arts white embossing powder
Tim Holtz Memoranda paper pad

Comments

  1. So cute. Great idea coffee vs. head. Great design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your coffee creation!

    I’m hoping over from the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop. Super clever idea!

    Cheryl (SheStamps)
    Visit my blog - She Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a cute design. Great masculine look.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment