Coffee Hello card

I wanted to make a grungy coffee card so I started off by brayering some watercolor inks onto a background, then using a Stamperia clock and gears stencil and spraying colors through the stencil. For the main image, I watercolored a Tim Holtz stamp and die cut it with a TH deckle die.

I added some corrugated cardboard from an Amazon box underneath the coffee image to give added dimension and texture. The sentiment is stamped in black ink and heat embossed with clear powder.


 

Materials used for this project:
Tim Holtz Coffee Time stamps
Tim Holtz Stacked Deckle die
Stamperia stencil - Steampunk Mechanism KSTD028
Jane Davenport Inkredible inks in Tinsel, Hot Cocoa, Mermaid Tail
Brea Reese liquid watercolor in Ultramarine Blue

I am entering this project in the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Recycle (used cardboard from an Amazon box)

Comments

Post a Comment