Rose Bouquet card

Here's a card I made for the Altenew February 2021 Inspiration Challenge using the stamp and die from Handpicked Bouquet, Gradient Stripes Cover Die and Sentiment Strips.

I followed the challenge's colors of yellow, purple and green. I stamped the rose bouquet with Versamark watermark ink, then heat embossed it with gold powder. I watercolored the flowers and leaves, then used the matching die to cut everything out. 

The yellow background was also done with watercolors to give a textured look, and I cut down the Gradient Stripes cover die to only partially cover the yellow. The stripes are adhered with foam to give dimension, and the rose bouquet is adhered onto the stripes with more foam to give even more dimension. Finally, the sentiment was heat embossed in gold to match the flowers.



 



Comments