Personalized Monogram Notecards

Ever since I was young, I've loved all things stationery. Personalized notecards are one of my favorites - I even gave sets to my daughters to use when they write thank you notes (but they don't seem quite as obsessed as I am, haha).

When Altenew announced their Memorable Monograms Contest, I knew I had to make monogram notecards!

I wanted an elegant feel so I chose a purple and gold color combo and rounded the corners of each card. I stamped a flower from the Lotus set with Lavender Fields ink on the bottom corner left corner, and cut my initials out of gold foil cardstock using the Fine Alphabet dies and adhered them to the top of each card. I wanted just a little bit more decoration on the card, so I used a gold Signo pen to draw lines and dots along the sides.


These cards pair so perfectly with my pointed calligraphy pen, and now I'm ready to write some notes to friends!

Materials used for this project:
Altenew Lotus stamp
Altenew Lavender Fields ink cube
Altenew Fine Alphabet dies
Gold cardstock
Gold Uniball Signo UM-153 pen
We R Memory Keepers 3 Way corner punch
Bristol card stock

Comments