Oops I forgot to put a title in before I published

Hey, thanks for stopping by! I'm trying some quick blogging to make it easier to link up my projects. We'll see how long this lasts with my older kids doing remote learning and a crazy toddler running around... it's hard enough to create art, much less do a blog!

My first project to post here is an art journal page in my Dylusions journal. I just started learning art journaling last month and I am really loving it! I created this page after watching various YouTube tutorials. It's intimidating trying to layer up a nice project, but I love how this page turned out! I used various stamps, Distress crayons, liquid watercolor paint, a Dylusions stencil and some free printables.

I'm entering this into the Funkie Junkie Boutique challenge - "Put a Good Word In"




Comments

  1. Gorgeous Journal page with so many beautiful colors, textures and focal point! Lovely start to a blog post! Thank you for sharing with us in our Put a Good Word In challenge at The Funkie Junkie Boutique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Catherine huge props are in order just for keeping up with what's going on in life right now and still managing to squeeze in creating art and blogging. Your first journal page is fabulous and your choice of words feels so apt! Thank you for joining us with it at The Funkie Junkie Boutique Blog xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment